This is a pair of 1.9” Dual Stage Closed Cell Foams for Rock Crawlers. Pro-Line is proud to introduce our next generation of Rock Crawling Performance Foam Inserts: the all-new 1.9” Dual Stage Closed Cell Inner/Soft Outer Foam! Pro-Line’s new inner inserts are made from lightweight and waterproof Blue Closed Cell Foam while the outer is made from Soft open cell foam. When combined they are perfectly sized for Pro-Line’s 1.9” XL sized Rock Crawling Tires. The inner Closed Cell inserts are completely contoured to correctly match the shape of Pro-Line’s tires for improved tire performance and appearance. The Soft outer foam provides maximum grip while maintaining a fully supported sidewall from the inner Closed Cell foam for maximum side-hilling performance. Pro-Line’s new Dual Stage Closed Cell foams are extremely durable and will last through many rugged adventures.
Get your own set of Pro-Line’s new Rock Crawling Dual Stage Closed Cell Foam Inserts today!
- Dual Stage for Incredible Grip and Sidewall Support
- Contoured to perfectly match Pro-Line’s 1.9” XL Tires
- Extremely Durable Closed Cell Foam
- Inner Closed Cell Provides unmatched Sidewall Support
- Soft Outer for Maximum Traction
- Improved Performance and Appearance
- Unique Pro-Line Blue Color & White Color
- 1.9” Dual Stage Closed Cell Rock Crawling Foam Inserts (2 pcs)
- PRO1197-14 Interco TSL SX Super Swamper XL 1.9”
- PRO10112-00 Flat Iron XL 1.9”
- PRO10118-14 BFGoodrich Baja T/A KR2 1.9”
- PRO10128-14 Hyrax 1.9”
Width: 1.60" (41mm)
Outer Thickness: 0.75" (19mm)
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Excellent foams for rock crawling!
Content of review
The foam is somewhat taller than I expected making my tires more firm then I expected. However a great buy and a good product.